Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Toyota Sienna Replacement Door Handles

I decided to replace my own Toyota Sienna Rear Side Door Handle (Driver Side).

Broken Toyota Sienna Rear Side Door Handle.




Remove Toyota Sienna Rear inSide Door panel by removing 10mm / Phillips Head Screw from inside Toyota Sienna Rear Side Door cup holder. toyota sienna inside door panels are held on by plastic clip things that can somtimes break. use caustion when popping off your toyota sienna inside door panel.



Remove two (2) 10mm screws holding the broken Toyota Sienna Rear Side Door Handle. i used my awsome craftsmen tool set.





Line up your new Toyota Sienna Rear Side Door Handle, attach door latch cable. Re-use 10mm screws to attach the new Toyota Sienna Rear Side Door Handle.




 Then pop the toyota sienna inside door panel back on being careful to line up the toyota sienna inside door panel clips. and as Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants says, "Were Done!"




 Here is weere I ordered my Toyota Sienna Rear Side Door Handle.
Hello You sent a payment of $46.18 USD to Auto Parts Network (accounting@usautoparts.com)
Merchant
Auto Parts Network

accounting@usautoparts.com

888-872-8866
Description: Toyota Sienna Rear Side Door Handle
Unit priceQtyAmount
$46.18 USD1$46.18 USD
Subtotal$46.18 USD
Total$46.18 USD
Payment$46.18 USD
Payment sent to accounting@usautoparts.com


My next Toyota sienna door replacement handle will be purchased from amazon
I need a toyota sienna inside front door handle and Toyota front drivers side exterior door handle

.

No comments:

Post a Comment